Search Engine Optimization is so important these days because most people start their browsing from a search engine (or Google!). You might not get amble visitors from search if you don’t have the right keywords in your posts. The right keywords are those which people enter in the Google Search Box, in other words, the Search Query.
But how do we find what people search for? Google Trends can give you the overall trend; but it does not reveal the exact keywords that people typed in to search. Then how do we find out the Right Keyword? Thanks to Google Insights, you can now find what people are searching for and what keywords they use.
How can Google Insights Help You
Google Insight can provide you with the following information which can help you Search Engine Optimize and Boost your traffic from Search Engines.
- The Search Keywords Used in relation to the keyword. E.g. Find the keywords that people use in relation to twitter.
- The trend related to the keyword in the recent past. Also the News headlines if any.
- Find out whether searches related to the keyword is rising or falling from the ‘Interest over time’ graph.
- Compare the relative volume of search with various geographic locations. (From the ‘Regional interest’ map)
- The rising Keywords related to the specific search.
- The top keywords used in a particular Country over a given period of time. E.g. the top keywords that Indians used in the past 30 days.
I just checked out what people were searching for related to WordPress in the past 90 days. Here is a screenshot. The image is self-explanatory. Make a note of the areas where the arrows point to.
Checkout Google Insights and learn what the world is Googling for…