This is a collection of articles I wrote for my family and friends to get them started with investing in their 20's. You will see why starting early is important.
I am the oldest of all my cousins on both my maternal and paternal side and have a self-assumed responsibility to educate them 👴
I am not a financial adviser and I do not intend these notes to be holistic. My only hope is to serve as a starting point and to document what I learn. In the long term, I hope to learn from you because everyone's investment journey will be different.
I recommend you read these in order. Happy investing! 💰
- Why Should You Care About Investing?
- Principles For Investing Success
- Term insurance is the best form of life insurance. But do you need it?
- Start Investing Early – Magic of Compound Interest
- Understanding Risk and Risk Appetite
- Where Should I Invest? Investment Opportunities In India
- Should I Invest In Crypto-Currency?
- How To Plan Your Investment Journey
- Take Action: Open A PPF Account. This Is The Why
- Getting Started With Mutual Funds
- Debt Mutual Funds
- Stay Away From ULIP – Never Mix Insurance And Investment
- About Bank Accounts, Debit Cards And Credit Cards
- Take Action: Create An Emergency Fund
- Stock Trading Is Not Investing
- Understanding Asset Allocation And Portfolio Re-balancing