Greetings. At Million Clues! it has always been a pleasure to bring out content that some have found great application in their day-to-day life. Whether it has to do something with Mobile Phones, the Internet, your Computer or your Camera, you will find some unique content that you can find nowhere else on the blogosphere.
Here I present before you, the very best of Million Clues!
Most Popular Posts
- Get Free SMS from MyToday.com – Free SMS Service which gives SMS updates of News, Jokes and stuffs that look good on a cell phone.
- How to send free SMS via GPRS – Online services let you send free SMS using GPRS or from the web.
As you can see the SMS related posts get the maximum hits.
Tips and Tweaks
- The Complete Internet Pack – Must haves for Safer and Faster web browsing.
- Keeping your password secret – Tip to save your password from Keyboard logging softwares and hackers.
- Unblock Blocked Websites – Tweak to unblock popular blocked websites.
- Caring Optical Drives – Best Practices that can enhance the life of optical drives.
- Choosing the Right Camera – A buyers guide to Digital Cameras. One of the first posts.
- Email to SMS – How to send a Email to a mobile phone.
Blogger Tips and Tricks
- Best Blogging Practices and Search Engine Optimization – The name has it all. A guest post at VitaminCM.
- How to add a Reader Subscription Service (Not RSS) to your Blog – Guide to include a Reader Subscription Service in a blog, so that readers can subscribe via email.
- Creating an Email Contact Form – Tell you how to add a simple contact form, which can send the message directly to your inbox.
- Startup Advice For Fresh Bloggers – Just a bit of personal advice for Newbie Bloggers. Maybe I should tell them to start with WordPress too.
- Searching Blogs Faster – A tweak to quicken your blog search.
Mobile Users Guide
- Talk longer with long battery lives – 10 Tips to conserve mobile phones battery for the times you need it most.
- Got a wet phone..? – What should you do once your mobile gets wet..?
- Secret Spaces on your Nokia Phone – For those private things.
Got a Camera? Here is something
- Turn your Mobile into a spying device – A safe and free way to use your mobile to spy. Take the risk and have all the fun.
- Use your Digital Camera as Scanner – Don’t have a scanner? Then use your Digital Camera to scan.
- Motion Blur Real Life Backgrounds – You will love it if you get it right.
- Boom Boom! – Learn to disappear into thin air.
- Play with Lights – Trick to create Steak effects with moving lights.
If you are new in here, this is a quick start guide. For others, just check if you have missed something out.
Do not forget to tell me what you think. It’s always a pleasure to hear from you.